Chile has become one of the most attractive immigration countries, especially in recent years. There are many reasons why Chile became such a magnet.
Booming metropole of Santiago de Chile, with 7 Million habitants, is one of the biggest cities in North and South America. It is the cultural, political and financial centre of Chile and home to the regional headquarters of many multinational corporations.
Chile stretches over 4,300 km north to south. Multiple climate zones range from the world's driest desert in the north—the Atacama Desert—through a Mediterranean climate in the centre, humid subtropical in Easter Island, to an oceanic climate, including alpine tundra and glaciers in the east and south. A stunning landscape invites to an array of leisure activities.
Chile is an outlier in Latin America because it is politically and economically stable. Civil liberties and political rights are high. A strict banking system avoids money laundering. Chile is also considered to be the safest country in Latin America.
MORE REASONS WHY...
- There is a wealth of interesting job offers in special segments of the labour market.
- The immigration process is easier than in other countries. A language test is not required. Furthermore, no medical test is necessary.
- Chile offers profitable possibilities for business people.
- There is no age limit and pensioners are welcome.
- The cost of living is reasonable.
- The health system is excellent and health insurance affordable.
- Property can be purchased before gaining residency.
- The first three years are tax free for foreign residents.