The residence visa for students

The residence visa for students is granted to foreigners who travel to Chile to study in educational establishments recognized by the State. It is granted for a period of one year, except in the case of scholarship holders, in which case the visa will remain valid for the duration of the scholarship. This type of visa does not authorize paid work.

Chilean universities are ranked among the best in Latin America and have special scholarships and quotas for foreign students. The great variety of academic courses and the excellence of its campuses, make our country an option for any young person who wants to study or intend to specialize in their respective area.

Universidad San Sebastian